Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Dear diary.. (Sounds stupid though)Today i went down for the briefing regarding the facilitator job i signed up. Started at 7 and i met my church friend Yi En at BK for dinner. BJ was there too.. Then we headed to that place for the briefing. Surprised to see Kim there too.. I mean.. Kim? She signing up for the MacRitchie Trail?? Totally not her.. She can't handle the heat! And with those kids.. I bet i will hear her screaming her lungs out. Then again, it's kinda wierd to think that i'll actually be handling 20 kids single handedly. Man.. I'll most probably end up pulling out all my hair (though i might not have much hair to pull) or might end myself up in jail. Well.. Then again.. It's for the money.. And hey.. I do like children.. I hope? What the hell.. It just feels kinda uncomfortable posting an entry again after the past incident.. I suppose it'll always reside within me that these kinda things do happen? And to whoever did that.. I'm sorry i said those stuff and blew my top at you.. And.. I graciously forgive you?? That's what i'm suppose to do. So.. I'm sorry.. =) Hope my apology is accepted. Yup.. I'll be starting work officially on next monday i think.. The thing about it is that the dates are not fixed.. So you don't really have a fixed pay either.. But look on the bright side! I'm getting paid like 30 to 40 bucks just for a few hours! Ok.. That's all for now guys. Till next time!

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com