Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Grade 8 Piano Practical Results!!!!

Today, it was just staying at home and doing the household chores day. Cleared up some more of my stuff and managed to do the laundry and vacuum the floor and also cook for my sis.. Actually nothing special other then towards the night. I knew my results would be out this week and was waiting eagerly to find out how i did.. Then my piano teacher entered my house with the "you didn't make it" face and told me she received my results already. At that point of time i was like.. Oh shit.. Confirm die already.. Then we went to my room, cuz that was where the piano was, and she told me that i did pretty well. I was like super relieved lah. Happy and stuff.. Really.. I really thanked God. He really pulled me through and not to forget all those people who have been constantly encouraging me and stuff. THANK YOU EVERYBODY! PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN!! I was pretty high. It wasn't as good as my grade 7 results in which i got a merit but i'm happy enough with a pass. =) The next step is to go for my diploma. Chatted with my teacher a while and got to know more about the life after grade 8 and stuff. She'll be recommending me to her ex-teacher, Jennifer Chew, who is pretty known in Singapore. I was really thrilled lah.. And I'll be taking my theory with this other pretty known lady called Josephine Koh. She's known for good theory books and stuff. Oh man.. Just talking about all these just makes me excited man. But hey man.. Thanks once again! Love you peeps out there!!

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com