Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Monday, March 27, 2006

Life is full of "Should I"s and "Shouldn't I"s

Hey.. Here i am blogging once more just before i head out to meet En and Jason for the facilitator job thingy. So farnie.. Last min cancel our original trail and then asked if we could go down today for the MacRitchie briefing at 6pm. Anyways.. I'll be heading down in a while.. Man.. Oh ya.. Dora.. You didn't miss out much lah.. Joce was just being herself if you know what i mean. She'll only drool at the sight of cute guys lah.. She was super upset that you could see those cute ang mohs over at Perth everyday when all she could see is.. nothing? Dunno lah.. So you better bring her back some.. Or she might just die.. Haiya..

Life is full of "should i"s and "shouldn't i"s.. First was the crumpler thingy.. Still haven't really decided whether i should get one or not.. Now it's the musical thingy. I did pray about it before and i thought the answer was NO but then auntie Marilyn and uncle Biao came up to Jason, Jordan and me last Sunday to ask if we wanted to join the musical.. I mean.. I thought i went through this already? Then i was thinking to myself.. God wouldn't have gotten someone to ask me if He's plan wasn't for me to join the musical right? So now that He opened that opportunity again.. Should i take it up? Jason and Jordan were ok with it other then me.. Guess i need to pray some more then.. Well.. There is this one other stuff which I think i'd rather keep to myself for the mean time..

Well then.. I'm finally at the book of Numbers.. At least i've got something to be happy about.. Then again.. I've still got quite a number of books to go.. I'm suppose to be at Judges now.. Anyways.. I've gotta go already..

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com