Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

SENTOSA!! WooHoo!!

En, Joce, Jason and I went to Sentosa.. Considering the fact that i'm not a beach bum, going to Sentosa to chill must be a jaw-dropping thingy to most of you.. Anyways.. We had fun there i suppose. The initial stage of if was kinda sian until this group of peeps came up to us and asked if we wanted to have a game of ulitmate frisby and touch rugby.. Well.. We used the volleyball in place of the rugby that is.. They also asked these 2 ang mohs to play with us and they were pretty good looking with the abs and stuff.. So i suppose you know what Jocelyn's reaction was.. Anyways.. We left the place at around 5 plus i suppose, after everyone bathed and stuff that is. Then something happened to my phone.. It went crazy.. Can't seem to function properly.. I suppose it's cause i accidentally wet my phone? Dunno lah.. Crap..

Then i asked them to bring my phone to Nokia care to service it? But it was closed already.. Well.. Thanks for bringing it down for me even though it was closed.. I'm sorry you guys had to make a trip down. The reason why i didn't go with them was cuz i had to play for prayer service. The worship leader was uncle Kien Seng. And i was his only musician. Well, it was pretty good actually! It was the very first time i attended a Prayer Service. At the end of it all, people came up to me to thank me for playing. It was nice. Well.. I was quite surprised that some peeps dodn't know i knew how to play the piano. But anyways.. It doesn't really matter. It lasted for an hour and then I waited for Joce, En and Jason in church cuz we were suppose to down to Joce's house to eat supper. The food was nice.. Really.. So.. "Thanks auntie Lily for the food!" =) I left the place earlier then them cuz it was running a litlle late. Reached home and shared everything with my mum and i'll be heading to bed soon.. *Hope Jason reads this and sends me the photos soon. Lolx*

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com