Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Monday, April 10, 2006

I'll be ME

Went running today after sending my sister to school. After that, came back, took a bath and slept for a while and then did the household chores. Sian.. Later part of the day i had to go down for a briefing for Wed's Airport trail. There was another briefing at 6 supposedly, for Botanics, but then they cut me off.. Not just me, but En and Joce too.. All thanks to Lena for her persistent ranting on how near Sungei Buloh is from Botanics.. Gave us the hope that we'll be working to earn extra bucks.. But what the hell. I don't wanna bitch about it anymore. It'll only occupy space in my brain. I suppose in life, you seriously need to let go of a lot of things. Things that are not worth worrying for.. The whole of last week, things didn't really turn out the way it's suppose to be. I don't wanna care anymore.. Well.. As of today. Everything will be contained within me. Will not pour out my feelings to anyone, other then God.. He's the only person thus far, who REALLY understands me. I'll be ME.

1 Comments:

Blogger jayhollic*bel said...

yoo-hoo didi! still remember me...ahaa..it's been a long time..how are u? -hugs- btw i hope things worked out right for ya in the end..God bless!

2:12 AM  

Post a Comment
<< Home

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com