Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Oh gosh.. Woke up at 5.30 today.. Work, work, work.. But thank goodness today is the last day i'll be working. School starting next week. For today's trail, we went to botanic garden. And this is the worst trail i've ever done. For those of you who did the trail with me today. You guys should know how i feel. I shall not go through the details cuz i don't want to put you through the pain. All i can say is that they are horrid little.. things! ACS primary.. I officially pronounce them.. hopeless.. Ok.. Enough about them.

Anyways.. Everything ended at about 11 plus and i headed home. Just in time to catch my breath and then pick my sis from school at 1pm. Thereafter, i bought her food, did the household chores and then headed out to meet my "boss" a.k.a simin. We went down to town to go look at the crumpler to see if it suits her and stuff. And after much persuasion, she finally decided to get it. [sorry gal for not waitin for you to get the crumpler together!] Lolx.. She bought the red one. Mine was the green one.. So farnie.. I can just imagine what people will think if i walked down Orchard Road next to her when we carry our crumplers.. "Christmas Tree".. Ate Tori-Q and stoned for quite a while in town before we decided to head home. Well.. Home for her that is, and church for me. Had choir practise for the clown musical organised but both Katong Pres and Trueway Pres while will be held at VCH at the end of this year. During the Christmas Period that is. =) I think i mentioned to a few of you people before.I do hope that you guys can make it ya?

Well.. So now here i am blogging just before i turn in for the day. Very very tired. Tomorrow i'll be going out with my godfather but he hasn't replied me. Don't even know where in the world are we going. He asked me to wear shorts, t-shirt and sports shoes.. Maybe go running.. Lolx.. Tennis? Don't know lah.. Anyways.. I'm signing off. Take care people!

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com