Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hello people. sorry i haven't been blogging for a reaaaalllly long time. Pardon me lah. Loads of things happened and ya.. Don't wanna leave you hanging anymore.. So here i am blogging! Better type down everything before i forget what i wanna say. Well.. To start things off. I joined track officially. =)*round of applause* along with my classmate edmund and now jocelyn, her friend and yien also thinkin of joining. Wow.. Amazing right? All of because i joined track. *smiles* okok..

Well.. Eh.. I finally got to spend time with my gang today! I'm so happy! Though at times i feel kinda stupid.. You know.. The CANNOT make it kind of jokes that i make. Ya. We caught the 2.30pm Da Vinci Code show. I can't help but say that i'm actually quite surprised at how Dan Brown is able to piece everything together to form this great lie/deception and still make it sound chao convincing! My only fear is that people who are weak in their faith will be swayed by the lies. You know.. This show really clouds your mind and really makes you think twice as to whether the things are fact or plain fiction. But seriously, everything was rubbish lah. But i dun think i can say it for non-christians cuz, they made it sound very real. What the heck.. DAN BROWN! You'll pay for causing people to backslide and for makin non-christians.. erm.. detest christianity even more? Man.. God will really punish you. Then again. You're sued already aight? Haha..

And ya.. Choir recording this coming Thurs. Bet it's gonna be super fun! I really missed the good times we had when the 7 of us joined the choir together. I doubt we'll ever join as that 7 again. I mean.. I understand that you guys have got other commitments. Well.. This year's musicale, the Clown, there are these 4 villians called E, V, I and L. Together they form the E.V.I.L. team lah.. Then if mikh and BJ could join this year, we, Jordan Mikh, BJ and i, could've taken on that role. Sad eh? But what's done is done. And i dun regret joining. =)

I think i'll just end off for now. Tired already. I promise i'll blog more often aight peeps? See ya'll around!

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com