Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Spirit Touch your Church

I am sick and tired of having to worry about everything! I've got my own life to live! Everything around me is dying. And then you ask me if i'm doing anything to help rectify and salvage whatever freaking problem! The answer is that i have and i am still trying my utmost to do something about this DAMN thing! But I am only ONE person! I can't move a mountain as much as i would like to! Now tell me, what in the world am i suppose to do? As much as i would like to see a spiritual revival, it's not possible! Everything is status quo. Maybe there is, but it's not as significant as we would like it to be! This thing is affecting everyone! Everyone is down, everyone is tired, everyone is drained right to the core! Some even at the lowest point of their life now. I don't want to see those whom i care for disappear, walk out one by one, fade away, whatever. I am as drained as anyone is! Please, someone tell me how long is this thing going to last? I'm tired... Very tired in fact... Tried sharing, but nothing is happening. Do you see it as a whole? It's not just us, youth, but sadly, the church as well. You tell me how? How? HOW? HOW? Even as i am typing right now, i doubt this streams of tears can help do anything, or wash away any sorrows. I suppose this is a time where we have to really stick together as a body of Christ and do something, support each other, not tear each other down. It seems that the devil has caused many of us to stumble already or has gotten the better of some of us. But let us not give up hope, brothers and sisters, for this battle is not over yet. Many of us are forgetting the Almighty One up there who is in control of everything. Where is our faith? And are we placing our faith where we should? For "faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see" -Hebrews 11:1 Please walk with me, through this trial. Let us do something together for the sake of our church and most importantly, for God.

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com