Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Prayer Request

Hi guys, will try to keep this post short. It's a prayer request this time. My grandma has been diagnosed with this disease called "Bell's Palsy". Its a condition that causes the facial muscles to weaken or become paralyzed. She happened to wake up on sat morning to find her right side of her face sagging. She refused to go to the doctor till later at night when my grandpa secretly called up my parents, who later notified the rest of my family of my grandma's condition. And it was then when they sent her to the hospital. My grandma was told by this young doctor that it could be a mild stroke which made her heart drop la.. But it was later confirmed but an experienced doctor that it wasn't. Sense of relieve. While my parents and relatives were at the hospital, me and my sister were at home praying for her, that everything will be fine.

My prayer would be for her to completely recover from this illness. She is really very down that half her face looks disfigured. She is a non-christian. We went over to my gramps' house today to visit her. My family sat down with my grandma and we offered to pray for her. For the first time, she actually agreed. Praise the Lord. We then took turns to pray for her. So ya, continue to pray for her salvation. Will keep you all updated. Thanks

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com