Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Monday, August 20, 2007

Just came back from piano lesson. Sometimes long train rides can be quite a good thing. Good for u to ponder over your life. How fruitful it has been.. Or how sucky it has been, like in my case. Was just thinking about the things I could and couldn’t do.

Let’s look at the number of “I Can’t”s in my life

I can’t pray a prayer without fumbling over my words
I can’t sing as well as my other guy peers
I can’t play the piano well enough to take a teaching diploma
I can’t do anything without being stressed at the end of it
I can’t even lend a listening ear to my friends in need
I can’t keep a promise without breaking it
I can’t keep this family together
I can’t decide what I wanna do with my life
I can’t score a grade favourable enough for me to enter uni
I can’t get the work I’m tasked to do done on time
I can’t gather up enough courage to tell someone something
I can’t not cause someone to stumble somehow
I can’t help but be depressed whenever things don’t work out
I can’t drive a damn car without mounting the damn curb
I can’t do something and stay committed to doing it
I can’t lead a group of youths without thinking that I’m incapable of doing so
I can’t be there for a friend when her life is screwed (what a coincidence)
I can’t help being too sensitive, emo, whatever u call it
I can’t complete a sentence without any grammatical errors
I can’t be an encouragement to anyone when they need it most
I can’t make a decision I won’t regret later
I can’t discipline myself to do QT every night
I can’t be that faithful friend because of all my flaws
I can’t help but feel useless
I can’t help thinking that all hope is lost
I can’t control the hurt I’m feeling when I look at this long list of “I Can’t”s in my life

If I were to continue, it’ll go on forever. Try to be positive u say. Ok. I’ll try.. Well then, now let’s look at the things I can do.



Nothing.

I’m not surprised.. Trust me, it was way easier typing out the “I Can’t”s than the “I Can”s.

I guess, I am trying pretty hard to blend in with the rest of my peers with all the flaws in my life. Cant help but to feel that I really am of no use to society. Seriously, tell me something I am good at and I’ll applaud u.

I can’t help being negative. I guess it’s who I am, I’m person who thinks a lot when I am alone. I guess if u put me in a room alone, I’ll most prob drive myself insane. Maybe it's not a bad think if i just silenced myself from the world.

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com