Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Friday, October 12, 2007

This is seriously getting on my nerves. I hate it that the people around me are so SELF CENTRED! WTH! Notice i mentioned PEOPLE! So i dont mean just one! Gosh, what is wrong with you all!? You vent your anger on us innocent people and u expect us to empathize with you. WTH!? Go get a life! Does anyone care about ME!? MY PROBLEMS!?

Today was a HORRIBLE. Thanks to the contribution of some ARSE. SUE ME. Firstly, driving. Totally screwed up. WTH. The freaking test is next Tues and i am still making so many mistakes. I am so expecting myself to fail. I don't even have the mood to bother about that ANYMORE. I ALSO GIVE UP! So much NEGATIVITY around me.

Next, i didnt enjoy my freaking lunch AT ALL! Some MORON happened to have WAITED FOR TOO LONG. Like HOW IN THE WOLRD AM I TO KNOW U WAITED FOR ME!? This is what happened. Called Simin up and she asked if i wanted to have lunch with her and she asked me to TAKE MY TIME. SO I DID. Simin didnt mention that there were 2 other ppl joining us. She also asked for a favour. To help her WITHDRAW $50 for her and she'll return me another day. FINE. I did it. Waited for the freaking bus 33 for a FULL 20MINS to come. My fault is it!? Show me your stupid face for what!? I control the bus har!? Idiot. And then i reached NUS to see this bitches' face all black. WTH!?? And mind u, u dont know the whole story, dont show your bloody face ok! I dont owe u anything! I din even know u were there WAITING FOR ME AND SIMIN! Wait for bus, draw money, walk to your freakin sch, ALL NEED TIME ONE RIGHT!?

I hope u freaking read this! I hate to see your face everytime i happen to see u. It IRRITATES the shit out of me. It IRKS me! As though i killed your freaking parents or something! Trust me, if it wasnt for Simin who asked me to drop the topic, if someone had passed me a gun there and then, i would have shot u in the head with a gun or better still, you would have seen my tray flying towards your freaking direction. TRUST ME! What is wrong with you people.

Stupid. GET IT!? STUPID!

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com