Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Today is so not my day. Ok. Fine. So i had a bad day. Stupid legs of mine. I HATE THEM! Useless. If it werent for them, i wouldnt have fell. I'm so pissed. Here's what happened. Today was my NAPFA. First station, Sit-ups. Still can make it. Managed a 50. Then came freaking shuttle run. Started running, grabbed the first wooden block, turned around, wanted to race back, lost balance, thinkin i could regain back balance, i sped up. Then BOOM!! Fell! My whole knee is like covered with blood. Here's a pic of how it looks like.

it does look the shape of a heart

This is like the 2ND time this year i fell la! I'm so frustrated! And it's the left side somemore!!! Then it was pull ups. Still not too bad. Managed a 5. Then comes standing broad jump! How to jump when my knee feels like it's gonna snap into 2 if i exert too much force!? 190 plus. FAIL!! Was too demoralised to continue after that station. See no point. I am disappointed.. Really..

I didnt do well.. Thanks for the encouragement though. =) And dont worry, things will work out fine ya.

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com