Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com

[+] March 2005
[+] April 2005
[+] May 2005
[+] June 2005
[+] November 2005
[+] December 2005
[+] March 2006
[+] April 2006
[+] May 2006
[+] June 2006
[+] July 2006
[+] August 2006
[+] September 2006
[+] February 2007
[+] May 2007
[+] August 2007
[+] September 2007
[+] October 2007
[+] November 2007
[+] December 2007

Your Prayers




daryl
corrine
denise
desiree
eudora
gan mei
jason
jolene
kim
linus
lynn
maymay
ming
nicole
rachel lu
youthzone
Design by chris

Sunday, December 09, 2007

With regards to your post on how superficial things turned out to be. I guess the only reason why i choose not to tell you is for the very reason that i dont want u, as my good friend, to be hurt. In fact, you were amongst the first few ppl whom i wanted to confide in especially during this "difficult" period. But everytime i find an opening to try to tell u, i look at how bothered u are with ministry, with school, with friends. I dont want this to be a burden to you.

Even during our meet on Fri and Sat, the awkward silence was quickly filled with how tied down u were at school and stuff. I also anticipated that it would be super awkward for me to tell u and then we'll stare at each other. I was afraid. I didnt know wad to expect if i told u. From the very first time u heard those rumours all the way till now, after hearing them, u get so frustrated. I am not stupid. I've always been sensitive to my surroundings. I knew right from the start that u werent "happy" about this entire thing. If u havent noticed that about me after all these years of friendship, then i havent got anything else to say. I never wanted to hide anything from you or from anyone. Now it seems like everyone knows about it. I can tell you right now that if u came up to me and asked me, i wouldnt have denied it. I would have told u the truth. But u didnt. Would that be considered lying then?

It's not that i dont trust you. It wasnt meant to be a secret from the start. I guess even if i told u who already knows about it, you would be shocked. Cuz the few of them kept it to themselves. Some, of course, came up to me and asked instead of gossiping.

Back then in the bus with Jocelyn, her qns to me was "am i attached". The truth is, I am not. But if u choose to infer that i am hiding something then i have nothing to say. What turned out to be a few ppl knowing led to the whole world spreading false statements.

Back to you. I have always been there for u when u needed someone to talk to. I heard your stories of your friends and their relationship problems and how u were involved in it. How u got hurt at the end of it. How can i neglect what happened in the past by telling u this? Like i said and will say it again, i never intended to hide this entire thing. If ppl were to come up to me and ask me, i'd gladly tell them. I never said i wouldnt tell you. You never asked but chose to blame it on me.

 
 

 

<---design by chris at http://raindrops25.blogspot.com---> Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com